Friday, March 27, 2009

Real Live Bunnies!

I was going to skip out on buying any spring photos of the kids because I just purchased a big package at Christmas and still have lots of Taylor's school pictures left from the fall. I barely even glanced at the photo sign up form she brought home a few weeks ago. Well, when Taylor found out that the kids could pose with "real, live bunnies!" she begged me to let her get her picture taken with them. All I heard about for a few days were the "real, live bunnies!".

Finally, I broke down and signed up for the smallest package. It was only $25 and I could even bring Michael in to be in the picture. Okay, we'd try it, but I had my doubts based on Michael's tears during the Christmas shoot.

We got them back yesterday. Here's the result:

It's a little grainy because it's scanned, but I think it turned out sooo cute! They did great! (For the record, Michael's bunny is not real. He was not thrilled with the real one, so they gave him the stuffed version.)

Until next time,

Mommy Kel

2 comments:

Tony & Nick said...

That is awesome. Was this when she was sick earlier that week? I bet this was the highlight of the month for her. :)

KelNosz said...

Yeah, she threw up the night before!

Now she wants a pet bunny.