Sunday, March 22, 2009

BUZZZZZZZZZZ!

Mike has often joked that as soon as the Pear got hair, he was going to buzz it off. On Saturday, he got his chance. Of course, I didn't let him shave it, but Michael did need a trim. The sides are growing so slow, but the top and back were getting kind of stringy and I'm in total fear of baby mullet. Mike tried the eight blade first, but it didn't really get anything, so he went with the six blade, which did the trick nicely. We're probably the only ones that can even tell it's been cut, but I think it looks cute!


The Pear, giving his golden locks one last comb.



Let the buzzing begin! You can see how uneven the top was.


Handsome new 'do!


We're always out walking or playing when the weather is nice, so we pretty much know every neighbor on our street. It's been nice seeing some of their faces again now that cold weather is leaving!
The Worm, the Pear and our neighbor Allison.


Taylor with her buddy, Caden. He turns 3 today!
I bought Taylor a pink recorder this weekend, probably my most regretful purchase to date. Oh my, that shrill noise is enough to make anyone go insane. It even makes Champ howl!


Hope you all have a great week!
Until next time,
Mommy Kel

1 comment:

Tony & Nick said...

Oh I can totally tell Pear got his hair 'did'! Very handsome! And Worm's recorder warms my heart - not just b/c it's pink but b/c it reminds me of my dear Ho. :)