Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall is Here

I love Summer. When I was growing up, I hated Fall because I knew what was next. I'm a pretty optimistic person, but I've never been able to embrace Winter. As I've gotten older, I have grown to appreciate Fall. We've had a really hot September, but it's finally cooling off and it's nice!


Cozy in warm, fuzzy sweats.

Michael too.



My niece Abby's birthday was a few weeks ago, but we finally all got together and celebrated on Sunday. Can't believe that little cutie is 4 now!

Abby and her princess cake.

Taylor and cousin Haley.


Yum, cake!

My brother and I. Love to the Mole!

With soccer games and work, Tuesdays are my craziest day. Gotta go prepare!

Until next time,

Mommy Kel

1 comment:

Tony & Nick said...

Michael's little pose in his fuzzy jammies cracks me up!