Monday, February 9, 2009

Life's a Beach

The warmer weather and our recently booked Spring Break trip to Myrtle Beach have inspired me to change the blog colors to something a little more beachy. Hope you enjoy.



We had a good weekend. Mike was crazy busy with basketball (game Friday, scout Saturday and tournament draw on Sunday) so the kids and I were a team. We played outside some and visited Grandma yesterday. It was nice to get out of the house (I think we all felt that way!). Mike's team won Friday (15-1) and earned the No. 1 seed in their sectional. They took the bye and play on Wednesday, March 4th. Go Cane!



I haven't taken any pictures lately, so I'll share some from this time last year. Can you believe how much the kids have grown?




Have a good week!

Until next time,

Mommy Kel

1 comment:

Tony & Nick said...

Congrats to Mike & his team! And I can't believe how small Michael is in those pictures!