Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Mother's Day! We celebrated yesterday by renting a pontoon boat and fishing on Cowan Lake. After that, church and dinner. What a great day! Sorry, no pictures from yesterday. Taylor caught our only fish, an impressive and HUGE bass!

Taylor had a soccer game on this really, really rainy Mother's Day. I thought for sure it would be canceled, but this is club soccer and sometimes club is a wee bit OVERBOARD. The Wilmington Heat came away a 2-0 win and Taylor played great despite the rain.

Halftime talk. Doesn't it look miserable? My mom and I watched the game from the back of the 4Runner. Wimps. :)




Late lunch at Damon's.

All of my babies.

Taylor is squished.

Michael and his buddies.

Taylor and her American Girl doll. I love that she can push and shove during a tough soccer game and still come home and play dolls. :)


These soccer pictures are old, but I forgot to put them on here. Another rainy soccer weekend.


Until nex time,

Mommy Kel

1 comment:

Tony & Nick said...

Wow! The last picture is a classic Kel pose!!!