Monday, March 15, 2010

This and That

I think I jinxed the good weather. It's been rainy and cold since I posted about the sun! We've been staying busy indoors, burning off some energy and getting creative.

A big rule in our house is no jumping on the furniture. The kids love to do it, of course. My compromise is that I let them jump on their Pottery Barn chairs, but the other day, I caught them doing a little more. It was yucky outside and they were bored, so I gave them about five minutes to get it all out of their systems.




One, two, three...



...jump!



...and jump!



...and jump!








Calmed down.


Even this one.

We dyed Easter eggs on Sunday. This was the first year that Michael actually participated fully. The boy doesn't know gentle and had a little trouble easing the eggs into the cups. I had egg salad for dinner that night with all of the eggs he cracked. He had fun though and did a good job. Taylor was just thrilled that I let her get a princess decorating kit.


She chose pink first. Imagine that. The poor kid has an awful head cold right now and you can tell it in her eyes in this picture.



The Worm and her finished products. (We watched Ohio State win the Big 10 tourney just prior to eggs. Go Bucks!)


He did not want my help. That was not a good thing.


Pear and his finished eggs. His eggs are really bright because he refused to let me help get them out of the cups and they sat in the dye forever.

Oh yeah, I don't think I mentioned this yet:


We're headed to Florida in 20 days! And yes, we're driving...



Until next time,



Mommy Kel



P.S. One last cute picture from Taylor's Spring "Real Live Bunnies" photo shoot at school.


No comments: